1. Agreement: By placing a bid in this auction, Buyer agrees to these terms
2. Refunds: All Sales are Final. No refunds are given under any
3. Warranties and Representations: All property is sold AS IS. Taylor & Harris, for itself and as agent for the seller, makes no warranties or
representations of any kind with respect to any Lot. While we make all
efforts to be accurate, Buyer agrees that in no event shall Taylor & Harris
Auctioneers be responsible for the correctness, description, genuineness,
authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, value
or condition of any Lot. Nothing being said or done by Taylor & Harris shall be deemed a warranty of representation or an assumption
of liability by Taylor & Harris.
4. Bid Discrepancies: In case of any discrepancy, from any source, the
auctioneer's record is the official record of the sale. In case of any tie
bids, the auctioneer's ruling is final. Taylor & Harris will have
sole and absolute discretion to determine who the successful bidder is
and/or may withdraw the Lot or reoffer the Lot for sale, in the event of a
5. Shipping: Taylor & Harris proudly offers shipping for any lot
that includes a shipping quote. The amount entered is the actual shipping
cost per the shipping service specified and includes insurance and
signature confirmation. Taylor & Harris will decide the shipping
method for multiple lot winners unless agreed to prior to the purchase.
Buyer at their own discretion can arrange for their own shipping, in which
case is solely the responsibility of the buyer. Taylor & Harris will make a best effort to securely pack each and every item. However Taylor & Harris is not liable for any damages to the items as a result in transit or any loss of packages by any carrier. In the event an item is lost or damaged in shipping, we are not responsible. It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure insurance is included and to make carrier preferences clear.
6. Payment and Pick-Up Policy: Buyer will receive an invoice within three
(3) business days after the auction. It is the responsibility of the Buyer
to contact Taylor & Harris to make payment and remove their
-Full payment and removal of goods is required no later than seven (7) days
from the completion of the auction.
7. Storage and Fees: Failure to remove purchases within the above time
frames will result in Taylor & Harris transporting and storing your
property, with no liability to Taylor & Harris at an off-site
warehouse facility. There will be a minimum transportation charge of
$50.00, plus an ongoing storage fee of a minimum of $10.00 per lot, per
day, that purchases remain in the storage facility. Merchandise left in
storage for more than thirty (30) business days will be considered
abandoned and will be sold at our discretion and date of our choosing. If
the net resale of a lot (hammer price less 22% commission, all resale,
storage, and transportation fees) is greater than $0.00, a check will be
mailed to the Buyer's address on file.
8. Buyer's Premium: Buyer agrees to pay Taylor & Harris a buyer's
premium based on winning bid amounts of 25%.
9. Estimates: Auction price estimates are given on each lot. Estimates
should not be relied on as a prediction of the actual selling price or the
actual value of any lot and are not indicative of a reserve or reserve price
if or when applicable to a lot. We reserve the right to bid as the house
against a bidder up to the reserve amount if applicable.
10. Lot Withdrawals: Taylor & Harris reserves the right to withdraw
any lot at any time from the auction for any reason. Taylor & Harris further
reserves the right to cancel the sale of an item an time after the auction
concludes the event of an error or any other kind of mistake by Taylor & Harris,
a clerk, the auctioneer or any platform being used.
12. Sales Tax: All purchases are subject to 10% California sales tax unless
Buyer provides a valid tax exempt certificate to Taylor & Harris or
unless the shipping address of the buyer is outside the state of California.
13. Failure to Pay: If Buyer fails to pay the balance of the invoice at the
close of the auction, or otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions,
Taylor & Harris, shall be entitled to the following remedies: (1)
to recover from Buyer any monetary loss arising on any resale of the Lot
(including all costs of any resale or attempted resale); (2) any deposit or
partial payment paid by Buyer: (3) to recover from Buyer all of its costs
and expenses of collection, including attorney's fees of fifteen percent
(15%) of the outstanding balance, interest on the outstanding balance of
1.5% per month and costs; and (4) all other relief and remedies allowed by
the law. California law applies and jurisdiction and venue over all
disputes involving these Terms and Conditions shall be in Los Angeles,
14. Payment Methods: Taylor & Harris accepts checks, money orders, and wire transfer.
Please note that payment by credit cards will only be accepted if paid through LiveAuctioneers payment system. LiveAuctioneers charges at 3% transation fee, bidder is responsible for the fee that is charged. There is a flat $15 fee for domestic wire transfers and a
flat $18 fee for international wire transfers. We will not release item(s)
for shipment until payment has cleared the bank. There will be a $30.00
returned check fee for any and all check payments that are returned.
15. Modifications: Taylor & Harris reserves the right to modify,
add, or remove any section of these terms and conditions of sale at any
time, with or without notice.
16. Registration: By registering and accepting a bidder number for the
auction, Buyer agrees to the terms and conditions of the sale as listed